Seller Inventory VIB More information about this seller Contact this seller 3.
- The Christmas Puzzle (Pitkirtly Mysteries, Book 8)!
- Electronic Processes in Organic Crystals and Polymers - AbeBooks.
- ISBN 13: 9780195129632.
- A Historical Archaeology of the Ottoman Empire: Breaking New Ground (Contributions To Global Historical Archaeology)?
- Electronic Processes in Organic Crystals & Polymers;
- Computer Simulation Studies in Condensed-Matter Physics XIX: Proceedings of the Nineteenth Workshop Athens, GA, USA, February 20--24, 2006 (Springer Proceedings in Physics) (v. 19).
- The Mind Doesnt Work That Way.
Condition: Good. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements.
May be ex-library. Seller Inventory More information about this seller Contact this seller 4. Published by Oxford University Press.
About this Item: Oxford University Press. More information about this seller Contact this seller 5.
About this Item: Hardback. More information about this seller Contact this seller 6. Item added to your basket View basket. Proceed to Basket.
Electronic Processes in Organic Crystals and Polymers
View basket. Continue shopping. Results 1 - 6 of 6. Spectroscopy of conjugated systems: electronic transitions, Franck-Condon principle and vibronic transitions, fluorescence and lifetime, singlet and triplet excitons, Jablonski diagram and photophysics.
Electronic Processes in Organic Crystals and Polymers from Cole-Parmer
Synthesis of main conjugated polymer families polyacetylene, polythiophene, poly p-phenylenevinylene. Functionalization of chemical and physical properties of conjugated materials solubility, ionization potential, electron affinity. Supramolecolar structure of conjugated polymers and role of aggregation in the solid state. Orientation techniques of conjugated polymers, optical and electronic properties anisotropy.
0-19-512963-6 Electronic Processes in Organic Crystals and Polymers
Role of the supramolecular structure on the main electronic properties of materials and of devices. Basic knowledge of chemical and physical properties of conjugated polymers and organic semiconductors. Use of such materials in organic optoelectronics and photonic devices sensors, transistor, led and photovoltaic cells.
Pope and C. New York Klessinger and J. Teaching Staff Prof.